Lenovo at a special event held in India today introduced K6 Power, one of the company’s latest smartphone in India. The phone was first unveiled at IFA event in September along with K6 and K6 Note with its major highlight being a huge 4000mAh battery it accommodate and its support of reverse charging.
According to Lenovo, the K6 Power battery can renders up to 48 hours of voice call and 13.8 hours of video playback. The reverse charging feature let users charge other mini gadgets such as Bluetooth headset, MP3 player e.t.c with their phone via provided Micro-USB port.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The K6 Power does not only provide maximum battery life, but is also optimize to deliver great audio experience for best listening pleasure, thanks to Dolby Atmos and TheaterMax onboard. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI lay on top and is equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the rear for biometric authentication.
Only the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant is introduced in India.
Lenovo K6 Power Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with FHD (1920×1080) resolution, 441ppi pixel density
- 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX258, PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel wide-angle front camera, Sony IMX219
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Vibe UI
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 141.9×70.3×9.3mm
- Weight: 145 grams
The Lenovo K6 Power will be exclusively available on FlipKart from December 6 at a price of Rs 9,999 ($149 USD). It is painted in Gold, Silver, and Dark Grey colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE