Lenovo has silently unveiled Vibe P1 Turbo, a more powerful variant of its Vibe P1 smartphone in Indonesia. The device is listed on the company webpage for pre-orders at a price of IDR 3,999 (roughly $295 USD) while global availability is not revealed.
The Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo and Vibe P1 both shares common specifications but differs in camera aspect. The first packs a 16-megapixel camera unlike 13-megapixel camera that comes with its predecessor. Other specifications remains the same.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi pixel density, 10-point multitouch
- 1.5GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, Adreno 410 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM (as listed)
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel autofocus rear camera, tricolor dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wifi 802.11ac, 4G LTE Cat.4, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio and Micro-USB with OTG
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 5,000mAh, non-removable, Quick Charge, Rapid OTG
- Dimensions: 75.6 × 4.6-9.9 × 152.9mm
- Weight: 187 grams
- Color: Graphite Grey, Platinum