Lenovo at its Tech World 2016 event in San Francisco also announced Moto Z Force, a slightly enhanced version of its recently launched Moto Z, posing a Shatterproof display, an ability that was first made known on the company’s Moto X Force smartphone that was released in October last year. Like its colleague, the Moto Z Force features a 5.5-inch QHD (1440p) display; packs a Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB of RAM, and is backed by a 2600mAh battery. However, this sports a 21MP rear camera instead of 16MP.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, harbours a fingerprint sensor at the front below the display, and offers single SIM functionality with support of 4G LTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Motorola Moto Z Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 64-bit 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 21-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Water repellant nano coating
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 9), WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2,600mAh, Turbo Charge
- Dimension: 153.3 × 75.3 × 5.19mm
- Weight: 136 grams
Moto Mod modular accessories will also be available for the device. It will launch as Moto Z Force Droid on AT&T when it starts rolling out globally in September. Pricing details is not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE