- How Can I Apply for NLRC 2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 NLRC form?
- Is the NLRC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) Recruitment start?
- I need NLRC Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NLRC Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Requirements For The National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020?IMPORTANT! Currently, National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To be ascertain if the National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment website: http://www.natlotregcom.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment form is out. Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NLRC Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.