NPower: Federal Government unveils Nexit portal login (nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng) for beneficiaries
Humanitarian affairs ministry launches portal for N-Power beneficiary to apply for CBN empowerment
The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched a portal exclusively for former N-Power beneficiaries which will be used to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) empowerment option.
The Honourable Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq emphasized that the NEXIT PORTAL – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng will determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs.
The federal government, in a statement, announced the launch of the portal, explaining that the platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
NEXIT PORTAL LOGIN: Npower Exited Beneficiaries Registration Portal 2020.
CBN Empowerment Portal NEXIT for Npower Exited Volunteers 2020-2023: The NEXIT CBN Empowerment registration portal was developed and allowed N-Power Beneficiaries to log in and register to the various economic, empowering, and startup options offered by CBN.
“The Federal Government of Nigeria is very proud of the milestones you have achieved during your period of service to the nation.
“As we prepare to exit into prospective endeavours, we are confident that you will be able to channel all you have learnt over the years into successful ventures that will improve the economy of the country and create further opportunities for you and other citizens.
However, Ms. Farouq urged N-Power beneficiaries to log into the NEXIT portal login and provide the additional information needed for possible positions to enter various CBN intervention options.
Nexit Portal (nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng) for beneficiaries
The nexit online platform developed in collaboration with the CBN will enable Exited N-Power Beneficiaries to log in and apply for the various financial, empowerment and entrepreneurship opportunities offered by CBN.
Interested recipients of N-Power recipients should log on to the portal and provide the necessary additional information for possible placements in the various CBN intervention options.
Dear Batch A & B N-Power Beneficiary,
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development hereby invites you to register into the NEXIT portal, your gateway to new opportunities.
Please visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and follow the registration instructions below:
Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
- Please visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng, Please check your registered email for notification.
- To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
- Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
- Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
- Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Please enter your BVN.
- Please agree to the terms and policy.
- Submit your registration information with the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
- Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
- For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: [email protected]
Please, exited NPOWER VOLUNTEERS are to use THE SAME EMAIL they used in registering for Npower and which is recorded on their Npower profile to register on the NEXIT PORTAL.
For those that can not access that same email, reasons been that it has been blocked or suspended, endeavor to direct your enquiries to the support team email @ [email protected]
All your questions will surely be answered.
The verification mail will come to you later or you will be directed on what next to do.
The NEXIT PORTAL is still experiencing some technical issues which will be sorted out in due time.
The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.
Access NEXIT Portal
NEXIT Portal Login Problem
For those having a problem login to the portal kindly do the following
- go to your Npower portal copy the exact mail used during registration, cross-check your name arrangements before registration
- use only your first and last name as it comes out on your profile
- if yours is telling you already registered. Calm down it will be sorted out.
- if is telling you : email is not a registered beneficiary email calm down it will be sorted out.
- many 2016 email is telling them that it does not exist. Kindly calm down if your on this category.
- if you have successfully registered. Kindly hold on the email activation code is not available now. You will be notified when available. No need to disturb yourself.
- the verification email is not available now Nationwide is not a personal issue.
- for those that do not have smartphone, freely contact your focal Person’s office as we always do. We are always available to guide our beneficiaries to succeed.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE