Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about NPF recruitment 2022/2023 including the application portal, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online on www.npf.gov.ng, www.psc.gov.ng, and www.nigeriapolicecareers.net recruitment portal 2022.
This will also include the Nigeria police ASP cadet recruitment 2022.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Nigeria Police recruitment 2022/2023 form out on nigeriapolicecareers net?
- When will Nigeria Police Force start recruiting in 2022?
- Nigeria Police Service recruitment application portal nigeriapolicecareers.net
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023
All applications for NPF (Nigeria Police Force) must be done online on the NPF recruitment portal 2022, nigeriapolicecareers net.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Nigeria Police Force jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
The general requirement for Nigeria Police Force jobs include:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be 18 years and above
- You are required to have an O’level result which include at least 5 credits (including Mathematics and English).
- Applicants must be of a good character and must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- You must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
To apply for any job in the agency, go to the Police service recruitment portal 2022 – nigeriapolicecareers.net.
UPDATE: If you check the portal, you will see a message that the application has closed. That was for previous Police service recruitment.
Nigeria Police recruitment 2020/2021 has not started on the recruitment portal (nigeriapolicecareers net) yet.
NPF Recruitment Starting Date 2022/2023
The exact date for the commencement of NPF recruitment 2022 has not been announced yet.
However. it is expected that the recruitment can start anytime this year.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022 Portal – nigeriapolicecareers.net
NPF recruitment 2022/2023 portal is not yet open for application. I will update you on this page immediately the recruitment exercise begins.
I will also show you how to fill police form online without any mistake.
There are four different websites associated with the Nigeria Police recruitment exercise:
The first one (www.npf.gov.ng) is the official website for the Nigeria Police force, and the recruitment exercise is not done on the portal.
www.psc.gov.ng is also like a news website for the Police Service Commission (PSC).
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Npower Stipend News
- Npower Portal Login
- NCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
So many candidates have been searching for policerecruitment.ng 2022.
Let me make it clear that policerecruitment.ng is not the recruitment portal for the Nigeria Police force in 2020.
Latest News On Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Nigeria Police Force recruitment form 2022/2023, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
After the recruitment portal is open and interested candidates apply online, the Nigeria Police Force shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be notified of their progress to the next stage of the screening.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Aptitude Test 2022 Venue And Date
- Nigeria Police Force Aptitude Result Checker
- NPF Medical List 2020
Here are some important things you should know about the Nigeria Police force:
- There are 5 formations in the Nigeria police force – Port Authority zone, Police cooperative, Police Academy Kano, Marine Police and Counter-terrorism squad.
- There are 12 zones in the Police command – Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5, Zone 6, Zone 7, Zone 8, Zone 9, Zone 10, Zone 11 and Zone 12, each covering different geopolitical area.
- There are various department in the Nigeria Police force where members are recruited including:
- Finance and Administration
- Logistics and Supply
- Crime investigation
- Research and Planning
- Information and Communication
- Force secretary
- Force Intelligence Bureau
New Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure 2022
If you are wondering what Nigeria Police Force salary structure looks like following the new minimum wage policy in Nigeria, see it below.
- Police Constable (PC) II – N84,000.
- Police Constable (PC) I – N86,000.
- Sergeant Copral (SC) – N96,000.
- Sergeant Major (SM) – N119,000.
- Inspector Of Police (IP) II – N167,000.
- Inspector of police (IP) I – N254,000.
- Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000.
- Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I – N296,000.
- Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) – N321,000.
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – N342,000.
- Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – N419,000.
- Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – N483,000.
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) – N531,000.
- Commissioner of police (CP) – N1.5million.
That is all for now on Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022/2023. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.