Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2020 and Latest Application Updates
Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Nigerialoom has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Export-Import Bank 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Export-Import Bank form?
- Is the Nigerian Export-Import Bank 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment Real for 2019 etc?
About Nigerian Export-Import BankThe Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) was established by Act 38 of 1991 as an Export Credit Agency (ECA) with a share capital of N50, 000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira) held equally by the Federal Ministry of Finance Incorporated and the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank which replaced the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation earlier set up under Act 15 of 1988, has the following main statutory functions: –
- Provision of export credit guarantee and export credit insurance facilities to its clients.
- Provision of credit in local currency to its clients in support of exports.
- Establishment and management of funds connected with exports.
- Maintenance of a foreign exchange revolving fund for lending to exporters who need to import foreign inputs to facilitate export production.
- Provision of domestic credit insurance where such a facility is likely to assist exports.
- Maintenance of a trade information system in support of the export business.
Requirements For The Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019/2020Applicants applying for the Nigerian Export-Import Bank recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2020/2021IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: //www.neximbank.com.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update. ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE