The wait is over, the Find X is now official. At a special event held in Paris earlier today OPPO fully pulled the wraps off its new flagship bearer, putting a full stop to all speculations and rumors, most of which eventually turned out to be true. The phone do indeed have a motorized slider at the top and an outstanding screen-to-body ratio.
It features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, this is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone touts a 93.8% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to its motorized slider which accommodates the front and rear camera, clearing out space for the screen to stretched far and wide without any hinderance. This also eliminate the use of notch that are seen on many other flagships out there.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The strength, durability and reliability of the sliding mechanism is vouch by OPPO itself. The company revealed that the slider has been tested 300,000 times to ensure it delivers what is made for without any hiccups. Speaking of the slider, the hardware onboard includes 16MP+20MP dual rear camera, a 25MP front camera, an infrared camera with facial recognition for face unlock (OPPO likes to call it O-Face Recognition) with the ability to analyze 15,000 facial points, and other sensors. Moreover, OPPO has also integrated its own unique animated emoji dubbed “3D Omoji” into its camera software, which Apple fans wanting to port to OPPO will find as a worthy replacement of Apple’s Animoji.
The whole rear of the Find X is covered by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as seen on the front, but it does missed on wireless charging. A Snapdragon 845 processor powered the hardware while the software is governed by Android 8.1 Oreo based Color OS with supports for Android P upgrade. The whole system rely on a 3730mAh battery for power with supports for VOOC Flash Charge.
At the event, OPPO also launched a special edition of the smartphone dubbed Find X Lamborghini Limited Edition. It has the same specs as the standard model, however, this comes with a 512GB of internal storage as opposed to 256GB on the former. Also, the Lamborghini model has a classic carbon fiber textured back casing with Lamborghini car logo casted on it. The Super VOOC Flash Charge makes the limited edition special as well as it can charge the phone from 0% to 100% within 35 minutes.
The device lacked a fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm audio jack.
OPPO Find X Specifications
- 6.43-inch AMOLED Panoramic arc glass display display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 93.8% screen-to-body ratio, 19 5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB / 512GB (Lamborghini Limited Edition) built-in storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, optical image stabilization (OIS), LED flash; secondar 20MP rear camera
- 25-megapixel front camera, infrared camera for 3D face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.1, upgradeable to Android P
- USB-C audio
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3730mAh, VOOC Flash Charge, Super VOOC Flash Charge (Lamborghini Limited Edition)
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Colour(s): Glacier Blue, Bordeaux Red
The Find X is priced at €999 (~US$1,155), while the Lamborghini Limited Edition costs €1,699 (~US$1,970). The phone will be available in China from August.
A week after its initial debuts in Paris, OPPO has officially bring its new Find X and Find X Limited Lamborghini Edition smartphones to China. The firm at a special event hosted announced the device for the said market.
To make the China launching worth a while, the firm has introduced new storage options that were not made available for the European market. These includes a 128GB storage version, and a special 256GB storage version that supports the firm new Super VOOC Flash Charge fast charging tech, which previously was exclusive to the Lamborghini edition.
The OPPO Find X pricing for China are as follows:
- Find X with 128GB storage -> CNY 4999 ($754)
- Find X with 256GB storage + Super VOOC Flash Charge -> CNY 5999 ($905)
- Find X Lamborghini Limited Edition -> CNY 9999 ($1510)
Availability is set for August.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE