OPPO has sent out invitations for the launch of its new selfie-focused smartphone in Kenya. The F3 is the company’s latest flagship and the junior version of F3 Plus that made it out in India few weeks back, boasting dual front-facing cameras with wide-angle lens for brilliant selfie and grouphie capture.
The first touts a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, while the secondary front camera flaunts an 8MP sensor. Other features of the device includes 5.5-inch full-HD display; octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor with 4GB RAM; fingerprint sensor, and 3200mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It was introduced in India last week.
OPPO F3 Complete Specs
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-degree wide-angle lens; secondary 8-megapixel front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,200mAh
- Dimensions: 153.29 × 75.24 × 7.3mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Rose Gold
Its pricing is expected to be announce at the event which is scheduled for 15th of May in Kenya.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE