|Image credit: 91mobiles.com|
Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro are Panasonic latest addition to its entry-level Eluga smartphone series in India. At a special event held in India today, the company pull the wraps off the two device, both of which runs Android 7.0 Nougat and comes pre-installed with ARBO virtual assistant.
ARBO is Panasonic answer to Google Assistant, it was made official in May along with Eluga Ray X and Ray Max. Much like other smart assistants out there, ARBO learns about users daily activities and uses informations gathered to offer smart suggestions.
The Eluga A3 and A3 Pro are identical in specs and design but differs in processor that powered their hardware’s. The first comes with a quad-core processor and the later an octa-core processor. Both phones have fingerprint sensors on the home button and are backed by 4000mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga A3 / Eluga A3 Pro Specifications
- 5.3-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Asahi Dragontrail glass
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor / 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor; Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB (A3) / 32GB (A3 Pro) built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 72.4 × 9.1 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Grey, Mocha Gold
The Eluga A3 is priced at Rs 11,290 ($169), while the A3 Pro costs Rs 12,790 ($191). Both will be available at Panasonic retail stores and other other retail outlets from Thursday August 10.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE