Samsung has silently introduced a new Galaxy smartphone in China dubbed Galaxy A6s. The device is the company’s first ODM phone. To simply put, it is the first Samsung Galaxy phone that is not manufactured by Samsung. It is made by a company known as Wintech as a matter of fact, which clearly revealed in its design.
The Galaxy A6s is a mid-ranger, it features a 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset, sports dual rear-facing camera and a single front camera, and is backed by a 3300mAh battery. It runs Android Oreo and has the support for dual SIM.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone has a fingerprint sensor at the back. It also have a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphones jack.
Samsung Galaxy A6s Specifications
- 6-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2220×1080) resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 12-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android Oreo
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3300mAh
The price starts at CNY 1800 ($260) for the basic model. No details regarding its availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE