Samsung has introduced its Galaxy A8s smartphone as Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) exclusively in South Korea. The phone, which have a model number SM-G887N, will be heading to the aforementioned country on February 28th with KRW 599,500 ($533 USD) price label tagged to it.
The Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) uses the Infinity-O LCD display panel with an hole in the display that houses the front camera, which is one of its major highlights. It comes equipped with triple rear-facing camera; the main camera features a 24MP sensor, the secondary is a 10MP telephoto lens, while the third is a depth-sensing 5MP sensor.
The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, supports dedicated dual SIM, and is powered by a 3400mAh battery.
Check out its complete specs below:
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) Specifications
- 6.4-inch Infinity-O LCD display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage, expandable up to 512GB
- 24-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, secondary 10-megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture 5-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing depth of field
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, VHT80, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3400mAh / 3300mAh (typical/minimum), adaptive fast charging
- Dimensions: 158.4×74.9×7.4mm
- Weight: 173 grams
The phone comes in Blue, Gray, and Green colors.