Samsung has officially announced Galaxy C7 Pro in China today, a more powerful and upgraded variant of Galaxy C7 that was launched last year. Most of the specs including display, RAM, rear camera, and battery capacity remains the same, the processor however has been up from Snapdragon 625 to Snapdragon 626 and the front camera from 8MP to 16MP.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is wrapped in a sleek metal unibody that is 7.00mm thick and weighs 172 grams. It features a 5.7-inch full-HD display; sports a fingerprint scanner on top of the home button, and is backed by a 3300mAh battery that can be quickly fill up with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 onboard. It also supports hybrid dual SIM.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 386ppi
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3,300mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Blue
The new Galaxy phone wears a price tag of CNY 2799 (US$405). There is no word on its availability yet but it is expected to go on pre-orders soon in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE