Samsung today launched Galaxy Folder 2 in China, the third edition of its clamshell smartphone that was introduced in Korea in mid-July last year. Though they both features same screen size and resolution, the new device comes with a more powerful processor and higher RAM and storage capacity when compare with its predecessor.
The Galaxy Folder 2 flip phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports 4G LTE with VoLTE, and packs a 1950mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 Specifications
- 3.8-inch display with WVGA (800×480 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 1950mAh
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Color(s): Gold
Pricing and availability details of the smartphone are yet to be reveal by the firm.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE