Samsung has launched a new low-budget smartphone under its Galaxy line-up in Russia and Philippines named Galaxy J1 Mini (SM-J105). The phone is listed on the company website without pricing and availability details.
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini runs Android 5.1 Lollipop; supports dual SIM, and offers 3G connectivity.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Specifications
- 4.0-inch TFT display with WVGA (800×480 pixels) resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 768MB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, HD video recording
- 0.3-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1,500mAh
- Dimensions: 121.6 x 63.1 x 10.8mm
- Weight: 123 grams
Along with Galaxy J1 Mini, Samsung also launched Galaxy J1 2016 edition (SM-J120) in Russia. The phone was first introduced in Dubai in early January at AED 499 ($136 USD), however, its pricing for Russia market is not known. View Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 complete specs.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE