Samsung has introduced a new smartphone called Galaxy Jean with the model number SM-A605K in South Korea. It is the same Galaxy A9 Star Lite that was launched in China in June, which also happened to be the Galaxy A6+ that was made official for global market in May.
The new Galaxy Jean shared the same specs with the aforementioned Samsung device including the display, processor, RAM, storage, camera, connectivity and battery capacity. The body design and dimensions are the same as well.
Samsung Galaxy Jean Specifications
- 6-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2220×1080) resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, HT40, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 75.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Lavender
The phone is made exclusive for Korea Telecom (KT) in South Korea and the price tag is KRW 440,000 (~$395).