Samsung has officially announced Galaxy S7 at the ongoing MWC event in Barcelona as expected. It sports a 5.1-inch QHD display as its predecessor but this has always-on feature that enables users to view notifications received without turning on the display. Also, it has hybrid dual SIM slots, enabling the second SIM slot to be use as MicroSD card slot. To remind you, Galaxy S6 released by firm in March last year lacks expandable storage.
Another notable feature that further distinguishes it from last year model is its waterproof and dustproof ability with IP68 rating. The Samsung Galaxy S7 packs a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and octa-core Exynos 8890 chipsets depending on region.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Check out its complete specs below:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED always-on display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, 577ppi
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU; 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8890 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP68 rating)
- Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate monitor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wifi 802.11ac (dual band), 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh, fast charging, wireless charging (WMA + PMA)
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Color(s): Silver Titanium, White Pearl, Gold Platinum, Black Onyx
Samsung is yet to reveal its pricing and availability details.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE