The latest offering by Samsung at its Unpacked event is a foldable flip smartphone, which takes the second position in the company’s foldable smartphone device series. Being the successor of the company’s first foldable phone, the Galaxy Fold, the new Galaxy Z Flip simply go for an uncompromising look while looking stylish and elegant at the same time.
It took the Moto RAZR 2019 approach by being a flip phone instead of a full fledge foldable phone like its predecessor. It is more compact too and will easily fit in hand when closed. Samsung aims to make it less complicated and uncompromising in nature because that is a good way to avoid headaches. You remember the debacle of the Galaxy Fold last year? Well, we do.
The Galaxy Z Flip has two screens, the primary one that folds on the inside and the secondary tiny one on the outside. The foldable screen is 6.7-inch tall when unfolded, while the external screen meant for checking notifications is just 1.1-inch in size. The innards of the clamshell are quite lesser when compared to the Galaxy S20’s that were unveiled at the event, but it is more superior than most high-end phones out there.
Powering the hardware is Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, which unfortunately brings only 4G onboard, clubbed with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The storage is non-expandable, however. 12MP+12MP dual rear camera takes care of photography, while there is also a 10MP single camera above the internal display for selfie. The whole software relied on Android 10 buttered with One UI 2.0.
The Galaxy Z Flip has a single Nano SIM slot, but there is a support for eSIM. Biometric for secured lock/unlock is handled by side-mounted fingerprint sensor and facial recognition built into the camera software. It is fuelled by a 3300mAh battery with supports for 15W fast charging.
Check its complete specs below:
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Full-HD+ (2636×1080) Infinity-Flex Dynamic AMOLED, 21.5:9 aspect ratio; secondary 1.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 300×112 pixel resolution
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm 64-bit chipset
- GPU: Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear Camera (Dual): 12MP Dual Pixel camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Super Speed Dual Pixel Auto Focus, LED flash; secondary 12MP ultra-wide angle (120°) camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS, digital zoom (up to 8X), 4K video @60fps
- Front Camera (Single): 10MP f/2.4 aperture
- Water Protection: None
- Operating System: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, facial recognition
- SIM: Nano + eSIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (Dual-band + 2×2 MIMO), ANT+, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS/A-GPS, Galileo + GLONASS + Beidou, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Geomagnetic sensor, RGB Light sensor, Barometer, Hall sensor
- Weight: 183 grams
- Battery: 3,300mAh, fast wired charging (15W), fast Qi wireless charging (9W)
- Colour(s): Mirror Gold, Mirror Black, Mirror Purple
The Galaxy Z Flip costs US$1,380. The Mirror Black and Mirror Purple color variants will be available in the U.S and South Korea from February 14th, while the Mirror Gold variant will go on sale at a later date.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE