Samsung has launched Galaxy Tab J, the company’s latest entry-level Android tablet with voice-calling and 4G LTE + VoLTE capabilities in Taiwan few days after it introduced Galaxy J Max in India. The Galaxy Tab J and Galaxy J Max shares nearly the same specifications, the only difference between the two is the first sports an 8GB of internal storage while the later comes with a 16GB of storage. Their casing is slightly different as well. To round it up, the Galaxy Tab J is Taiwan variant of Galaxy J Max. However, Samsung did not reveal if it supports Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode and S Bike mode.
Samsung Galaxy Tab J Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 7.0-inch TFT display with WXGA (1280×800) resolution
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
The tablet will be available sometime in August at approximately $185 USD. It comes in Gold and White colours. No word on availability for other regions.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE