Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 and Latest Application Updates
Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Nigerialoom has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Securities and Exchange Commission form?
- Is the Securities and Exchange Commission 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment start?
- I need the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
READ ALSO NPower Website Error Message: How to Fix “Error: Network error. please check your internet connect”
About the Securities and Exchange CommissionThe Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigeria is the apex regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market supervised by the Federal Ministry of Finance. The Commission has evolved over time having started with the establishment of the Capital Issues Committee in 1962 by the government as an essential arm of the Central Bank of Nigeria. This was purely an ad-hoc, non-statutory committee, which later metamorphosed into SEC in 1979, following a comprehensive review of the Nigerian financial system, with the promulgation of SEC Decree No. 71 of 1979. Successive reviews of this earlier enactment led to the introduction of new legislation, the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) No 45 of 1999. The ISA No. 45 of 1999 was repealed with the promulgation of the ISA No. 25 of 2007, which gives the Commission its current power. This legislation further enlarged the powers of the Nigerian SEC, while saddling it with the dual responsibilities of:
- Regulating the capital market with a view to protecting investors; and
- Developing the capital market in order to enhance its allocative efficiency, and pave the way for a private sector-led economy.
Requirements For The Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020/2021Applicants applying for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment must possess the following
- First degree in Finance, Accounting and relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA). Possession of advanced degrees is an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in internal audit/finance
- 10 years of senior management experience
- Leadership and people management skills
- Deep knowledge of financial processes and strong analytical and systems/forensic audit skills
- Operational audit background and track record of managing the finance/audit function of medium to large organizations in the private or public sectors
- Strong IT skills
How to Apply For The Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020/2021IMPORTANT! Currently, the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: //sec.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update. ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE