The local India technology firm, Smartron, today introduced a new smartphone under its tphone series in India. The tphone P as called, features a 5.2-inch HD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
It has a metal back with aluminium frame, while a 2.5D touch glass panel lay on top of the display. Perhaps, the most notable feature of Smartron new phone is its high 5000mAh battery capacity, which according to the firm can deliver two days of use in a single charge. The tphone P battery can also be use as a power bank for charging other portable device.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS; sports 13MP+5MP cameras, and has a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart unlocking.
Smartron tphone P Specifications
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, FM radio
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Dimensions: 148.3×72.2×8.9mm
- Weight: 160 grams
The device comes in Black color option only and is priced at Rs 7,999 (US$120). It will be available exclusively on FlipKart from January 17th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE