The Xperia XA2 Plus do indeed featured a 6-inch 18:9 Full HD+ (2160×1080) display and not a 6-inch 16:9 Full HD display as we previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
Sony Mobile has launched an upgraded model of its Xperia XA2 smartphone that was unveiled at CES earlier this year dubbed Xperia XA2 Plus. This comes with a larger 16:9 display, packed up to 6GB of RAM, and is powered by a larger battery when compared with the former.
The display has been upgraded from 5.5-inch to 6-inch but it still maintain the same Full HD resolution. The processor remains the same as well, which is octa-core Snapdragon 630. The Xperia XA2 Plus comes in two varieties; the first offer 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, while the second sports 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. External MicroSD slot is present for additional storage.
The front and rear cameras are not tempered with as they remain 8MP and 23MP, respectively. The phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo, sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, and is fuelled by a 3580mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
It support Hi-Res Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC,
DSD) and comes baked in with SmartAmplifier and ClearAudio+ for immersive listening experience.
Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch Triluminous display with Full HD (1920×1080) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform, Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 400GB via a MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Auto Focus, 84-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 1/4″ Exmor RS sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single SIM / Dual SIM (region dependent)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3580mAh, Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
- Dimensions: 157 x 75 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 205 grams
Painted in Black, Gold, Green, and Silver colors, the Xperia XA2 Plus will be available in single SIM and dual SIM version sometime in August. No word on pricing yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE