Sony has once again up its game in catching up with the over-saturated Android market with the launch of a new Xperia smartphone, the Xperia XZ2 Premium. The company today made the announcement months after it launched the less-premium Xperia XZ2 alongside with Xperia XZ2 Compact at the MWC 2018. The Xperia XZ2 Premium inherits the design language of its younger siblings and most of the specs are nearly the same, however, this comes with a slightly larger display, higher battery capacity, and dual rear-facing camera.
The “Premium” identity is made manifest in the phone display which boasts of a 4K resolution, this is twice as much as what is found on the Xperia XZ2 Full HD+ display. Furthermore, the display is HDR-enabled and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Xperia XZ2 Premium back is also covered with Gorilla Glass 5. Powering the device is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Perhaps the major difference and upgrade that separate it from the rest of its family is the introduction of a new dual camera system at the back. The cameras are aligned vertically at the center of the phone back; the first sporting a 19MP sensor and the second a 12MP sensor with a LED flash placed on top. Sony claimed the Xperia XZ2 Premium is the world’s first smartphone to have highest ISO sensitivity for video recording while it also offer 4K HDR video recording. The cameras uses dual sensor system and image signal processor to capture clearer details, even in low light.
The phone is waterproof and dustproof IP65/IP68 certified, runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box, and is backed by a 3540mAh battery.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Specifications
- 5.8-inch 4K (3840×2160 pixel) HDR Triluminous display, Gorilla Glass 5, X-Reality mobile engine
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 400GB via a MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, f/1.8 G Lens aperture, 1.22μm pixel, 1/2.3″ sensor, 5-axis stabilization, predictive capture, LED flash, 4K HDR video recording, 960p slow-mo recording; secondary 12-megapixel (monochrome) rear camera, f/1.6 G Lens aperture, 1.55μm pixel size, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, S-Force Front Surround, LDAC, DSEE HX; USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band + MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,540mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive charging, wireless charging (Qi standard)
- Dimensions: 158 x 80 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 236 grams
- Colour(s): Liquid Black, Liquid Silver
Sony is yet to reveal its pricing and availability.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE