Sony has announced that it will start rolling-out its latest flagship, Xperia Z3+ to all regions starting from this week. The smartphone was announced in May after Xperia Z4 was released in Korea. The firm being true to their words has launched the budget today in India,
The Xperia Z3+ will be available in India starting from Friday at online and offline stores with a price tag of Rs 55,990 ($874 USD). Free Quick charger and screen protector is also included in the package.
Sony Xperia Z3+ Specifications
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS Triluminous display, 424ppi pixel density, multitouch up to 10 fingers, X-reality engine, scratch resistant glass
- 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable upto 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 20.7-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, HDR, touch focus, face detection, geotagging, panorama
- 5-megapixel front camera, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi with Hotspot (dual-band), DLNA, 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio with RDS, Micro-USB, MHL 3.0
- OS: Android 5.0. Lollipop
- Single-SIM (Nano)support
- Battery: 2,930mAh Li-ion, up to 590 hours standby time (3G), up to 17 hours talk time (2G)
The Sony Xperia Z3+ will be available in White, Copper, Aqua, and Black color variants. We expect it to launch in Nigeria next month, we’ll notify you when it does.