Sony has officially took the wrap of its 2015 flagship smartphone that has long been expected at the ongoing IFA event in Berlin on Tuesday. We are talking about Xperia Z5 ofcourse, successor of Xperia Z4. Its pricing still remains under-wrap, but will be announce locally at selected markets when it goes on sale in October.
Nothing changes in display aspect so far, you get same 5.2-inch full-HD Triluminous display and also octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset found in its predecessor, but, Xperia Z5 has got a fingerprint scanner embedded below the power button for smart security and authentication. It is waterproof and dustproof certify with IPX5/IPX8 rating just like previous series and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box. Dual SIM variant of the smartphone named Sony Xperia Z5 Dual will also be available in selected markets.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia Z5 Full Specifications
- 5.2-inch FHD (1920 × 1080 pixels) Triluminous display, scratch resistant glass protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable via MicroSD card up to 200GB)
- 23-megapixel autofocus rear camera, 1/2.3 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, LED flash
- 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, Exmor R sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11ac (MIMO), 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, MHL 3.0, FM radio
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Fingerprint scanner
- IPX5/IPX8 rating for water and dust resistant
- Battery: 2,900mAh, STAMINAL Mode, Quick Charge
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 154 grams
The Sony Xperia Z5 will be available in four different colors, White, Green, Gold and Graphite Black.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE