UNAIDS Graduate Internship 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.erecruit.unaids.org.
The UNAIDS internship form 2020 is out. Apply for the ongoing UNAIDS Graduate Internship Program 2020/2021. The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Graduate Internship 2020 application form is now available at the UNAIDS recruitment portal – www.erecruit.unaids.org.
Are you looking for a paid graduate internship in Nigeria? If yes, grab this opportunity now. The UNAIDS Graduate Internship recruitment 2020 is open for fresh graduates from Nigeria in any field of study. This is a nationwide job, anybody in any part of Nigeria can apply. Simply see the detail job descriptions, requirements and steps to apply.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Nigerialoom.com is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
UNAIDS Graduate Internship 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.erecruit.unaids.org
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS) is the main advocate for accelerated, comprehensive and coordinated global action on the HIV/AIDS pandemic. UNAIDS is an innovative United Nations partnership that leads and inspires the world in achieving universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support. UNAIDS’ Cosponsors include UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Program 2020
Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/19/ISHIP1
Contract type: Internship
Duration of contract: 8 weeks to 6 months, depending on the need of the welcoming division
Organization unit: AI UNAIDS Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (AI) N/A
- The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) leads and inspires the world to achieve its shared vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths. UNAIDS unites the efforts of 11 UN organizations-UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank-and works closely with global and national partners towards ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position
- To be provided by the respective Supervisor and reflected in the Terms of Reference for the internship.
- Candidates for internships at UNAIDS must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree program at a recognized educational institution (and have completed three years of full-time studies) or have completed a course of study and have been awarded an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree at a recognized educational institution. If candidates are recent graduates they will be expected to start and complete the internship within 12 months of their date of graduation.
- Candidates must be at least 20 years of age at the date of application and have a working knowledge (both oral and written) of at least one of the WHO/UNAIDS’s official languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) require in the office of the internship. Candidates should be holders of a valid passport from WHO/UNAIDS Member State.
Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and ability to produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
- The duration of internships is limited to a minimum of eight weeks and a maximum of six months.
- Stipend may be offered by UNAIDS.
- During the internship period official travel may exceptionally be required. Interns will be provided with general medical illness, accident and emergency illness coverage insurance.
- Persons with immediate family members employed by the UNAIDS Secretariat (e.g. son/daughter, brother/sister or mother/father) are not eligible for internships.
- UNAIDS may offer an internship to candidates who have not previously participated in UNAIDS’ internship program.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE