UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out. On this Page, you are going to find everything you need to know about the University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME form, admission requirements, cut off mark, screening, how to apply and everything you need to know.
This is to invite all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the University of Maiduguri, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
UNIMAID Post UTME Requirements 2020/21
- Post UTME: Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME.
- Direct Entry: Candidates must have scored a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
Note: This screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration
How Much Is UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for the registration including bank charges.
How To Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/21
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: https/portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise.
- Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb Number
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register Account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8.First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination direct UTME score
9.Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10.Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click “Submit” when completed and confirm submission
14.Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
UNIMAID Post UTME / DE Screening Date 2020/21
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
Deadline for UNIMAID Post UTME Registration 2020/2021
The portal will open on 1st July, 2020 and close on 30th October, 2020.
That’s all for now on UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/2021. Do remember to drop a comment and share this piece with friends.