Are you an aspirant wishing to gain admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) and you have passed the jamb requirements and made the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) your first choice of institution? then this is to inform you that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 is out for sale online.
In this article, i am going to guide you on the steps and procedures you need to take to buy the form and also tell your the requirements and every other thing you need to know about the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME screening form 2021/2022.
UNIUYO Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Date
At the time of writing this article, the date for Uniuyo post UTME screening has not been fixed, however, the closing date for buying the screening form has been fixed and you will find that below as you continue reading.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
We will update this article as soon as the screening data is fixed, this is why we advise that you subscribe to this website or bookmark it so that once we update this article, you can ger notified and
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Click on Admission Forms Link
- Click on Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Select MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates that submit incorrect or missing biographical information will be summarily dismissed.
- Applicants are not needed to upload any photographs or biometric data because JAMB has already provided candidates’ photographs and biometric data.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be disqualified. Foreign candidates, inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), and blind and deaf candidates, on the other hand, are not required to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS are also encouraged to apply.
The closing date for the 2021/2022 post UTME sale of form has been fixed on Friday, the 26th day of November 2021.