Vivo today pulled the wraps of its latest mid-flagship smartphone in India, the V15 Pro. The device is here to impress with its almost bezel-less screen, pop up selfie camera, and the Snapdragon 675 chipset it packed under-the-hood.
Let’s start from the screen. The V15 Pro achieved a 91.64% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to its elevating front camera, which does not only eliminate the notch but also provide more estate for the screen to stretch wider. The proximity and ambient light sensor are embedded underneath the screen to curb any hindrances.
The display is 6.39-inch in size, featuring Full HD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It uses Super AMOLED technology for backlighting. The V15 Pro is the world’s first phone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset, beating HiSense U30 that aimed to first deliver the chipset to the consumer market next month.
Paired alongside with the processor are 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. In optics, the phone sports a 32MP pop up front camera that uses Samsung’s ISOCELL GD1 sensor. Vivo said the pop up camera mechanism has been tested over 300,000 times to ensure maximum durability.
Moreover, the phone comes with triple rear-facing camera if you are not that much into selfie. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, runs Android 9.0 Pie, supports dual SIM slot, and is backed by a 3700mAh battery with fast charging. USB Type-C is lacking as it uses a Micro-USB port, but there is a 3.5mm audio jack onboard.
Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch 2.5D curved Super AMOLED display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform, Adreno 612 GPU; Dual Turbo gaming mode, eSport gaming mode
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48 Million Quad Pixel rear camera (12MP effective), f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture; 8MP super wide angle camera (120-degree) with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP pop up front camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3700mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.25×74.71×8.21mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Colour(s): Ruby Red, Topaz Blue
The phone will be available at online and offline stores across India from February 20th, for Rs 28,990 ($405 USD). Pre-order begins today.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE