Vivo earlier this week introduced the V11 range in Asia, now, the company has launched another smartphone as the week draws to an end dubbed X23. The phone features a 6.41-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a tiny notch at the top. The bezels are quite minimal which earned it a 91.27% screen-to-body ratio.
The Vivo X23 is the second smartphone to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 670 chipset after OPPO R17 that was debuted last month. The processor runs at a speed of 2.0GHz, and coupled along is an 8GB of RAM. The internal storage that comes with the device is 128GB, but it lacked a MicroSD card slot.
In optics, the phone housed 12MP+13MP dual rear camera; the first having an f/1.8 aperture, while the second has a 125-degree wide-angle lens. A 12MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture resides at the front for selfie. The cameras comes with various AI enhancements for pro-capture.
The X23 runs Android 8.1 Oreo pre-loaded with Jovi AI smart assistant. Like the firm recent release, the phone sports an in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and is powered by a 3400mAh battery with supports for fast charging.
Vivo X23 Specifications
- 6.41-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Mobile Platform, Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB inbuilt storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX363 sensor, LED flash; secondary 13-megapixel rear camera, 125-degree wide-angle lens
- 12-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400mAh, fast charging (22.5W charger)
- Dimensions: 157.68×74.06×7.47mm
- Weight: 160.5 grams
- Colour(s): Midnight Blue, Phantom Red, Phantom Purple, Fashion Orange, Fashion Purple
The phone is priced at CNY 3498 ($512 USD). It will go on sale in China from September 14th.