Vivo has introduced Z1 Lite in China, the company’s latest mid-end smartphone packing a Snapdragon 636 processor. The phone has a 6.26-inch Full HD+ 19:9 display with a notch at the top. The notch accommodates a 16MP selfie camera alongside with other array of sensors such as Proximity sensor.
Sitting at the back is 16MP+2MP dual camera, and a LED flash. The phone runs FunTouch OS 4 based on Android 8.1 Oreo, it supports dedicated dual SIM slot as well. Security is handled by face unlock implemented in the front camera and the fingerprint sensor at the back.
The Z1 Lite comes in 4GB RAM/32GB storage version only; it is powered by a 3,260mAh battery.
Vivo Z1 Lite Specifications
- 6.26-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2280×1089) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera for depth of field
- 16-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,260mAh
- Dimensions: 154.81×75.03×7.89mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Aurora, Red
The Vivo Z1 Lite is priced at CNY 1098 ($159 USD). It is available for purchase in China.