The Redmi Note 6 Pro has finally been declared official by Xiaomi in Thailand. The phone brings a few upgrade when compared to its predecessor. For one thing, the display is larger and it also sports dual front-facing camera. Apart from these other specs remains nearly the same.
The Note 6 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset with 4GB of RAM coupled along. The 64GB storage that comes with the device is user expandable up to 128GB via a MicroSD card. Residing at the back is 12MP+5MP dual camera, while 20MP+2MP dual camera sit at the front. The camera features are embedded with AI for smart photography.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, is equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back, while it draws its power from a 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications
- 6.26-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, Dual PD, 1.4μm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX376 sensor; secondary 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, IR sensor
- Battery: 4,000mAh / 3900mAh
- Dimensions: 157.9×76.38×8.2mm
- Colour(s): Blue, Rose Gold, Black
The device wears a price tag of THB 6,990 (US$216). No details on availability for international market.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE