Xiaomi today has launched Mi Max 2 in India few weeks after it was introduced in China. It has the same screen size and display resolution as its predecessor but this is powered by a different octa-core Snapdragon chipset. The RAM has also been increased to handle more multitasking.
The phone runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8.0 on top and is backed by a hefty 5300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3 onboard to keep the battery filled up in no time.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- 6.44-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450nits brightness
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, PDAF, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor (at the back)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 5,300mAh (typical) / 5,200 (minimum), Quick Charge 3.0, up to 57 hours of talk time
- Dimensions: 174.1 × 88.7 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 211 grams
- Colour(s): Matt Black
The Mi Max 2 costs Rs 16,999 ($255) in India. It will be available on Mi store from July 20 to July 21, and other popular online and offline retails stores across the region from July 27.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE