Xiaomi in early of May launched Mi Max, its flagship smartphone in China, today, the company has officially introduced the device in India market. Three versions were released in China but two are announced in India, the third probably still on pending. The phone features a 6.44-inch full-HD display; is powered by Snapdragon 650/652 chipset; sports 16MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 4850mAh/4760mAh battery.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow governs all software activities and there is a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security. It offers hybrid dual SIM slots with support of 4G LTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications
- 6.44-inch IPS 2.5D curve display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor / 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, IR sensor, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4850mAh/4760mAh
- Dimensions: 173.1 × 88.3 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 203 grams
The Mi Max Snapdragon 650/3GB RAM/32GB storage version is priced at Rs 14,999 ($225 USD), and Snapdragon 652/4GB RAM/128GB storage version at RS 19,999 ($300 USD). It will be available for pre-orders starting today (Thursday) on Mi.com and will ship from 6th of July. Other selected e-commerce websites across the region will also take part in the sale.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE