Xiaomi has officially launched Redmi 5A, a cheap affordable entry-level smartphone in China. The specs is lowered to compensate for the huge price adjustment. The price of the new Redmi 5A is CNY 600 ($91) and it is available for pre-orders in China starting today at popular stores i.e JD.com, Lynx e.t.c across the region.
This comes with a matte polycarbonate body instead of metal and it is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM. Users get 16GB of storage to store their files with shared MicroSD/SIM slot provided to further expand the limited storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the back is a 13MP camera with a moderate f/2.2 aperture, while a 5MP camera is fix at the front for taking selfie. The common connectivity options are in place and the phone is backed by a 3000mAh battery, which is 100mAh lesser than what its predecessor boasted of last year. Unfortunately, it lacks a fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, MIUI 9
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, IR sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2910mAh
- Dimensions: 140.4 x 70.1 mm x 8.35mm
- Weight: 137 grams
It is themed in Platinum Silver, Rose Gold, and Champagne Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE