Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition in China. On the inside, the phone have identical specs with Redmi Note 4 that was recently introduced in India, but this has a customize body design and will be available in limited quantities.
A special package that harbours the smartphone bears the signature of Hatsune Miku itself. The signature is also inscribed on soft protective case and Mi Power bank that comes bundled with the package.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi is offering Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition in five different colours, Champagne Gold, Cherry Pink, Platinum Silver, Hatsune Green, and Matte Black, and only on Valentine’s day will it go on sale. No details on pricing yet.
With Valentine’s day around the corner, we expect more technology firms to follow same footsteps in coming days.
Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition Specifications
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175 grams
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE