ZTE sub-brand, nubia, has introduced a new mobile device in China. The Nubia V18 as called, will be available for pre-order from today and will set sail on March 26th.
The phone is wrapped in a metal body that has a thickness of 7.75mm, weighing 170 grams. It features a 6.01-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display and is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor bundled with 4GB of RAM. The inbuilt storage is 64GB and it can be expanded up to 128GB via a separate MicroSD slot.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Nubia V18 has a single 13MP rear camera with phase detection auto focus and an 8MP front camera that supports face unlock. The front camera can scan 106 facial recognition points for secure smart unlocking, according to the company. There is also a fingerprint sensor at the back for additional security.
The Phone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and is fuelled by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging supports.
ZTE Nubia V18 Specifications
- 6.01-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Nubia UI 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4000mAh, NeoPower 3.0 fast charge technology
- Dimensions: 158.7x 75.5x 7.75mm
- Weight: 170 grams
The device comes with a price tag of CNY 1299 ($205). It is offered in Black, Gold, and Red color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE