Samsung has introduced the 2018 edition of its Galaxy J2 smartphone in India months after it launched the 2017 model in the region. The polycarbonate body design remains the same and it shared nearly the same specs with its predecessor. This, however, features a slightly larger 5-inch AMOLED display and is powered by a Qualcomm chipset.
The Galaxy J2 (2018) experienced an upgrade in RAM and storage capacity from 1GB RAM to 2GB RAM and 8GB storage to 16GB storage, while the front camera is upgraded from 2MP to 5MP when compared with the last year model. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is backed by a 2600mAh removable battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone lacks a fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 Specifications
- 5-inch Super AMOLED display with qHD (960×540) resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 153 grams
The phone will go on sale on April 27th in India for Rs 8,190 ($123). Customers will be able to grab one in Gold, Pink or Black colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE