Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – NSCDC Recruitment Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng..
The Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment is ongoing. The application form is now available on the NSCDC Recruitment Portal. All suitably qualified applicants who wish to take part in the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
The Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment form 2020 is out. Apply for the ongoing NSCDC recruitment 2020/2021. The application form is available at the official Civil Defence recruitment portal 2019 – www.nscdc.gov.ng. All suitably qualified applicants should visit the NSCDC careers website. As we speak, the nscdc recruitment portal is open for new applications.
If you are interested in the Nigerian civil defense recruitment 2020, kindly proceed to see the available job positions, eligibility and steps to apply.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – NSCDC Recruitment Portal
In this article, we will provide information on nigeria security and civil defence corps recruitment 2020, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for NSCDC jobs. Stay focused an read through.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – Second Phase
Title: Second Phase of 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Update your credentials
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.