ABUAD Post UTME 2022/2023 Form, Registration, Eligibility Have Been Announced – See How To Apply Here on www.admissions.abuad.edu.ng. Continue reading the post to get the full gist.
Do you wish to apply for Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Post UTME 2022/2023 form online? Did you choose ABUAD as your first or second choice institution in the 2022/2023 JAMB registration, then this guide is for you.
abuad post utme past questions and answers, abuad cut off mark 2020/2021 for JAMB and post utme, how to gain admission into abuad
The latest news reaching us from Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is that the Post UTME 2022 application form for various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on www.abuad.edu.ng
Before you apply, below are the list of available courses at ABUAD for 2022 Post UTME admission screening exercise.
ABUAD Available Courses 2022
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B.NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- B. Pharm. Pharmacy – 5 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- D.O. Optometry – 6 years
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc.Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(5) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(6) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(7) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements 2022/23
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
- Direct Entry Applicants are to attach the JAMB Change of Institution Form to their Application.
ABUAD Post UTME 2022 Registration Guidelines
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment
- Download the Application Form Online:
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University after purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and purchase of change institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 from any of the under-listed banks.
Download Change of Institution Form here
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August 2020.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
- ONLINE ON http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: Registrar on 08127772121, 08152970475 and 08033509150, Bayo on 08152970484, Ebun on 09011673845 and Wale on 09011574312
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE SIX TELEPHONE LINES LISTED ABOVE
- Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
That is all for now on ABUAD Post UTME form 2022/2023. Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.