Searching for the detailed breakdown of the School fee schedule for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)? Then you are on the right page to getting the right answer.
Below is the school fee schedule for AKSU for 2020/2021 academics session for both fresh and returning students as well as how to pay.
Akwa Ibom State University School Fees Schedule For Both Fresh And Returning Students 2020/2021
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
Take note :
- In your first year, popularly known as 100 level, you will be assigned 5 General Studies Courses, some special lecturers handle this courses hence you will have to pay 500 naira per courses for a year.
- If you are registering GST courses as a returning student ( 200 level, 300 level) then you have to still pay the 500 naira, this same fee applies to those who have carry-over in any of the GST courses.
School fees for returning students of Akwa Ibom state university is between 56,000 naira to 76,000 naira.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
There are laid down procedures that the management of Akwa Ibom state university laid down for this.
- First, you have to visit //www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Enter your jamb registration number and an access code on your biodata form in the space provided
- A dashboard will come up then click on PAYMENT,
- you have to select the level you are paying for and the semester before clicking on pay.
- You can easily pay online or through the bank.
- Make a print out before going to any bank to make your payment via eTranzact platform.
This is all you need to know about Akwa Ibom State University school fees, You can also check out our post on ABSU school fees. Thank you for reading.
* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and forum, discuss and share relevant and useful information daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE