Alcatel has introduced a new high-budget smartphone called Flash with premium specifications. The phone is touted by the company as world’s first with deca-core processor to comes with four cameras, which appears to be true. At the rear, the Alcatel Flash sports dual 13-megapixel RGB + Monochrome sensors with Phase Detection Auto Focus, while dual 8MP + 5MP cameras are placed at the front for selfie. The cameras offers various features such as Super Night Mode, Super Video Mode, Super Selfie Mode, Panorama, Manual Focus, and can also capture RAW image.
The deca-core processor comes into play with MediaTek Helio X20 that powered the device, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage. The Flash runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, packs a 3,100mAh battery and supports hybrid dual SIM. It however lacks fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Alcatel Flash Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS full lamination display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi, Dragontrail glass
- 64-bit deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 13-megapixel (RGB+Monochrome) rear cameras, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, twin-tone LED flash
- Dual 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel front cameras, f/2.0 aperture, twin-tone LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3,100mAh
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 136 grams, fast charging
The phone is clad in a brushed metal body that is painted in Black color. Pricing and availability details in not revealed.
The Alcatel Flash do indeed has a fingerprint sensor at the back right below the camera.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE