Alcatel at the 2018 MWC event introduced its first Android Go edition smartphone along with other wide variety of smartphones. Today, the company has launched Alcatel 1, its second Android Go smartphone running the toned-down Android 8.1 Oreo with Google’s Go apps pre-installed.
It features an 18:9 5-inch display; is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 processor; sports 5MP and 2MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2000mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Alcatel 1 comes in single SIM and dual SIM models, both offering 4G VoLTE.
Alcatel 1 Specifications
- 5-inch LCD display with FWVGA+ (960×480) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.28GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor, PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB inbuilt storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 5MP rear camera (interpolated to 8MP), LED flash
- 2MP front camera (interpolated to 5MP), LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Dimensions: 137.6 x 65.7 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- Color(s): Black, Blue, Metallic Gold, Rose Gold
It will be available sometime in July for €79 ($89) in select regions.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE