JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics 2021 – What are the best books to read for JAMB Home Economics and pass? If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB Home Economics, then you need to know the best Home Economics textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Home Economics in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in JAMB Home Economics? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Home Economics textbooks to study and pass JAMB Home Economics.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics 2021/2022
- Best Home Economics textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB Home Economics 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Home Economics
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Home Economics
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Home Economics textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2021/2022.
BEST HOME ECONOMICS TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics 2021/2022:
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary Schood 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges: Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 Years): Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E. Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- The Internet
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Home Economics in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Home Economics recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR HOME ECONOMICS 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Home Economics
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Home Economics textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Home Economics In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Home Economics textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Home Economics textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.