- Have a valid ID ( eg. National ID, Driver License, INEC Voters Card, International Passport)
- Possess Good Communication Skills.
- Applicant’s ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives is required.
- Interested applicant must possess Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Keep in touch with us for more updates about BRISIN Scheme Jobs
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2020To apply, visit www.brisin.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out. If you need an update, kindly comment on the comment box below so we can update you immediately BRISIN recruitment 2019 form is out
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE