Lagos state government has given a sound warning to leaders, pastors and owners of social event centre on the rules that must be followed as the state has given the green light for them to reopen. Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu stated this during a press conference. He said all religious and social centres before reopening must, first of all, get a clearance from the Lagos State Sports Commission (LSSC).
The set date for reopening has been put on August 7, 2020. The Presidential Taskforce on the COVID-19 had allowed churches and mosques in the country to be reopened but Lagos State, being the epicentre of the virus, refused worship centres in the state to be reopened. The national body responsible for disease control in Nigeria, NCDC has therefore given guidelines that must be followed for worship centres to reopen. The essence of the guidelines according to NCDC is to keep people safe and to prevent further spread of the coronavirus.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Some of the guidelines are stated below;
• No facemask, no entrance. Church leaders, churchgoers and people at the mosque must have their facemask on.
• If you are sick, stay away from worship centres. Temperature checks must be done before entering into worship centres
• Hand washing and hand sanitizers must be made available before entering into any place.
• People at worship centres must not exceed one-third of the chairs available in the church.
• A mark must be available to show 2 metres distance between people.
• There should be no form of direct contact, no shaking of hands in churches.
• Anything that requires sharing of things should be avoided. For example, Muslims must have their ablution done at home before coming to the mosque.
• Worship centres must be disinfected before reopening.
Guidelines For Social Centres To Follow
Sanwo-Olu, Lagos State Governor also outlined guidelines that must be followed for when social centres are reopened. He said restaurants can now operate sit-in dining but for that to happen, certain health guidelines must be followed.
Guidelines that must be followed according to the NCDC.
•For social distancing to be observed, marks should be provided to indicate where people can either sit or stand
•Many entrance and exit points should be provided to avoid overcrowding.
•More than one place should be provided for food sharing
•A wash hand basin should be provided at every door entrance
•The organisers must sensitize on the importance of handwashing and hand sanitizing and also clearly state boldly that dirty hands should be kept far away from eyes and the mouth
•Any form of physical contact like shaking, hugging should be avoided
•People with cough and difficulty in breathing should stay back at home
•Cover your mouth with handkerchief or tissue paper if you want to sneeze
As of Sunday, August 2, 2020, Coronavirus cases in Lagos State climbed to 15,186 cases out of 43,537 cases in Nigeria.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE