Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Portal 2020 www.education.gov.ng.
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body responsible for coordinating the educational system and affairs of Nigeria. It handles the school curriculum from the basic level to the tertiary level.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
This establishment has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received a lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about when to apply for Federal Ministry of Education vacancies 2020
The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below at the Federal Ministry of Education:
1. Title: Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) 2020 / 2021
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level.
- The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need apply:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
- Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.