General Mobile has again partnered with Google to launched a new “Android One” smartphone at MWC in Barcelona. The GM 6 as named, is the successor of GM 5 that was introduced by the firm last year. It features same 5-inch HD display as its predecessor, but this is powered by a MediaTek processor instead Qualcomm’s Snapdragon.
The RAM has been upgraded from 2GB to 3GB, the storage from 16GB to 32GB, and the front camera from 5MP to 8MP. The General Mobile GM 6 runs Android 7.0 Nougat and comes in single-SIM and dual-SIM variants.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
General Mobile GM 6 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS On-Cell display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, dual-LED flash, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.3 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Space Grey
General Mobile does not reveal its pricing and availability details.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE