ZOPO has introduced Flash X Plus, the company’s latest smartphone in India. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD; is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor with 3GB RAM; sports 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 3,100mAh.
The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and supports dual SIM. It also packs a fingerprint sensor at beneath the physical home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZOPO Flash X Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,100mAh
- Colour(s): Royal Gold, Orchard Rose, Space Grey, Charcoal Black
The X Flash Plus is priced at Rs 13,999 ($205 USD). It will be available at selected online stores across India from mid-March.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE