Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form & Portal 2020/2021 | www.police.gov.gh
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form —This post will give you details and information on everything you need to know about the Ghana Police Service Recruitment. The 2020 recruitment exercise is ongoing and you should consider reading this article if you want to be a part of it.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above organization.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding the Ghana Police Service Recruitment under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form & Portal 2020/2021 right away.
The Ghana Police Service (GPS) is the main law enforcement agency of Ghana. The service is under the control of the Ghanaian Ministry of the Interior, and employs over 30,000 officers across its 651 stations.
Requirements for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2020
To join the Ghana Police, there are certain criteria you must meet, these criteria include:
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits (A1–C6) at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
- Applicant must be of good character and without criminal record
- Applicant must not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- Applicant must be not more than the age stated for a specific category by 1st January, 2019
- Applicant must be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163CM) for females
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards
- Applicant must be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- Applicant must be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- of training
If you meet the following requirements above, you can continue to apply for this job.
How to Apply for GPS Recruitment 2020
At the moment, the Ghana Police Service is not yet recruiting for 2020 intake but might soon start. We advice that you visit this page regularly, subscribe to our newsletter so you can be notified when the GPS has started recruiting new officers.
GPS Recruitment Closing Date.
The closing date has not yet been announced because recruitment exercise for 2020 has not yet commenced. We will update the closing date here once the form is out for application.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
To get future updates on the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2020, bookmark this page.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavour to reply to you ask as soon as possible.